1) I went "Uncle, prawn mee soup beehoon upsize dont want tao gay", and this girl turned around, stared at me and said "wah piang". she ruinedzz my dayzz!11!!!!!!!
2) The Bus jerked, i fell down. end of story. :(
3) The cover of my handphone. is. half. broken. and. keypad-less. MOTHER DOESNT WANT TO GET A NEW ONE FOR ME.
4) I totally wasted my clubbox coupon thing. Didn't come online for quite some time and it expired.
5) I never do update this, and i hate the fact this looks so ugly.
6) My HDD space is...almost...full! WHY! NAN DE?! WHY!! WHY!!!! WHY SO FAST!
7) I happily inserted my orange earphones, and happily switched on my mp3, and all of a sudden, "Scorpio" by The TRAX STARTED BLASTINGGGGGGG. SHITTTTTTTTT, i forgot to turn down the volume after my last use. SHITTTTTTEH O______O
8) I've got so many doramas to finish off. and every friday night when i plan to watch them at one go, i fail to do so, because NPCC already drained away all my energy.
9) AND why am i writing in point form?
10) i have problems
12) proper sentences
14) and im sure i failed english
17) my A-math is sucking horribly
18) i keep experiencing awkward silences. :( am i that bad?
19) Live shooting tmr for ze soopid n pee sissy :( my index finger [still] hurts for using too much strength to push the trigger
20)i was humming the Perhaps Love song today. and my friend.....she went up to me...and.........she said......."OH I KNOW THIS IZ THE ZHOU JIE LUN SONG!!!" and i was like O_O.
yoshi! i have to repeatedly remind myself to update this blog regularly...:(
im having a horrrrrrrible headache right now. this week's been rather enjoyable. i love the way fangirls bond you know. cos i've known this girl who is in media club for like a year, and all i know is she's from thailand and she's 17, i see her quite often but we only smile or say hi and nothing more than that, and only until like last week..my other friend told me she watches Goong, and i went to find her, and we were like *fangirly squeals* all the way! XD woo :) yul's very very very cute >...< but of course i'd still prefer shin to go with chaegyung! i absolutely hate that freaking ho-toot hyorin :( oh yea! and the thailand girl and i uses terms from the soompi goong dictionary like "goongians" and "holy days" etc etc. and of course im as usual a greedy person..i like both yul and shin XD
and uhhh lemme think lemme think, yes oh yes! kame's birthday ( i know..rather long ago) ! we went to buy a cake (peppermint chocolate) and sang a birthday song for him! ok, its also another excuse to pigggg on the cakieeeeee but yea, people were asking "who's birthday?" and we would reply, proudly, with a grin plastered on our faces "kame-chan!~" bahahahaha XD
there was npcc day training today..and when we were doing the "belok" drill and this dude with an extremelyloud voice started saying something which sounded like "foul (four? for? full?) dressing foul dressing" to me. and i was absolutely clueless on what he was saying..so i just um tikam..and then he repeated it again! and i got a shock..and in the end i realized he wasn't referring to me T^T
AND, 2 horrible incidents which are linked to buses:
1) i thought someone would press the bell at the bus stop i was supposed to alight, but NO ONE DID and i had to walk one freaking bus stop (embarassing!)
2) i was strolling towards the bus stop and i did not realize the bus which was stopping there was the bus i was suppose to take, and i CONTINUED STROLLING, until the bus left, and i realized how dumb i was *whacks brain*
i hate it when i make stupid mistakes. then whenever i think back about it, i will feel really really really stupid and start wondering why i always do such dumb stuff..damnnn! and...
we've drifted. whenever we see each other now, we exchange awkward glances. we don't even talk to one another now, and nobody's bothering to make the first move. *grunts* just as i expected...